Now Is A Great Time For Propane Furnace Maintenance
Make sure your home stays warm and comfortable
There is a lot of great stuff coming up. We’re planning Thanksgiving dinner (don’t forget the pies!) and digging up the classic family recipes. Some of you may even have gotten a jump on your Christmas shopping and planning. And there’s all the other fun going on between now and New Year’s Day.
Which is why having a propane furnace maintenance tune-up by Poore’s Propane done before winter is so very important.
We get that scheduling this can get lost in everything else going on. That’s why we’re here to remind you and give you five reasons why getting your propane furnace serviced needs to go up near the top of your to-do list now.
How Tune-ups Help
- Save money. A properly maintained propane furnace runs at peak efficiency, meaning your propane bills will be lower – which is more money staying right in your wallet.
- Keep your family and home safe. When a propane furnace malfunctions, carbon monoxide can be released into your home. Carbon monoxide is odorless, colorless and very dangerous. And it can even deadly. Around 430 people in the United States die every year from carbon monoxide poisoning, and about 50,000 people end up in the hospital. Having your propane furnace serviced regularly can spot problems and help to prevent dangerous carbon monoxide leaks.
- Stop furnace breakdowns. There’s nothing as unpleasant as your furnace conking out on a cold day. By getting a propane furnace tune-up, the trained and experienced Poore’s Propane service technicians can spot problems before they can lead to breakdowns. And that means you don’t have to deal with the hassle of a costly emergency service call.
- Protect your heating system. Your propane furnace is one of the largest investments in your Delmarva home. Protect that investment with regular maintenance that will not only keep your propane furnace running at peak efficiency, but will also help it run smoother and last longer. Regular propane furnace maintenance also can help keep the warranty for your furnace in effect.
- This is the perfect time. By scheduling your propane furnace maintenance appointment before winter, you’ll make things much easier on yourself. Poore’s Propane technicians have more open schedules now than in the thick of winter. Once winter starts, they get much more busy thanks to emergency repairs and other service calls. Doing your propane furnace maintenance now means you’re more likely to get an appointment that works with your schedule.
Poore’s Propane has the propane service and reliable propane delivery you need. Contact us today to find out more about what we can do for you. And ask about our equipment service plans, too!