Quality protection for your Delaware home heating and cooling equipment!
Why not enroll in a service plan today?
Most equipment breakdowns always seem to happen at the worst times. And most repairs can cost you hundreds of dollars.
That’s why most of our customers have enrolled in our Priority Plus Gold Service Plans* or Priority Plus Silver Service Plans.* These plans offer various options to suit your needs and cover everything from oil and propane heating systems to central air conditioning systems and heat pumps. Learn more here—and be sure to fill out the interest form at the bottom of the page!
5 Benefits of enrolling in a Poore’s Propane service plan
- Lower your heating and cooling costs – Annual maintenance can lower your energy bills and our 14-point heating/cooling tune-up is included in all of our plans. Your service plan can actually pay for itself in energy efficiency savings alone!
- Avoid big repairs bills – Depending on the plan you choose, you’ll get either get full coverage on all covered parts and labor (Gold Plan) or a 15% repair discount (Silver Plan).
- Priority emergency heating service – We’re on call 24/7 should you ever run into a no-heat situation. We’ll get there as fast as possible.
- Keep your warranty valid – If you install a new heating or cooling system, its warranty may be voided if you don’t follow the maintenance schedule that the manufacturer recommends. With our service plan, your required maintenance will get done, which will also help you to avoid most repairs.
- You’ll protect your investment – Maintaining your home heating system regularly can extend the life of your heating system, so your investment will pay off.
Enjoy comprehensive coverage for your heating and cooling equipment all year long!
Annual routine maintenance, included in all of our plans, can aid in lowering your energy bills by up to 10%. In fact, four out of five repairs could have been prevented with regular maintenance as well! And, if you ever require repairs, our plans provide priority service and discounted or no-cost repairs (depending on the plan you choose).
This also helps to ensure your equipment stays covered by the original manufacturer warranty—If you install a new propane- or oil-fired heating system, its warranty may be voided if you don’t follow through on the regular maintenance the manufacturer recommends!
For your added convenience, your service plan(s) can also be included in your monthly SmartPay plan, to spread the cost over the entire year.
For more information on our service plans or to enroll, call your local Poore’s Propane office or return this form.
*Offer valid for new enrollments only; cannot be combined with other offers. Available for customers within our Delaware HVAC service area only. Must enroll by June 30th, 2021.
**Silver Plan members responsible for a $99 diagnostic fee during regular business hours, or $149 for after-hours service calls.