Our main office doors are once again open to the general public! If you need to come by and see us, we’ll be open during our regular business hours of Monday-Friday, 8am – 430pm.
Please note, we will not be allowing more than 2 people in our lobby at a time to allow for proper social distancing. We are still closely following the guidance given by the CDC and by state and federal authorities. This includes additional protocols including mandatory requirement for all Service Technicians and Salesmen to wear personal protective equipment when entering a customer’s home.
Please contact us or call us at 855-902-3274 if you need anything, or have any questions.
Attention customers: We are no longer accepting cash payments. Customers who do not have a checking account or a credit/debit card must pay with a check or money order.
We are taking these precautions to limit any driver/customer face-to-face contact at this time. Paying by phone (855-902-3274) with a debit or credit card when placing your order is preferred.
Please visit our My Account [link] portal to set up online payments. If you are a COD (Will-Call) customer and are unable to use our digital or phone-based payment options, you must leave a check or money order underneath your tank lid after placing your delivery. If the money order or check is not under the lid, the driver will not complete the delivery.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but are taking these necessary steps to protect our staff, and you, our customers.
COVID-19 is disrupting our lives in many ways. We have been closely following the guidance given by the CDC and by state and federal authorities. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
What we are doing for your benefit:
- We have told our employees not to come to work if they feel sick or if anyone in their household has a fever.
- We’ve instructed all of our technicians and drivers to take extra precautions when coming into contact with customers in their homes or businesses. They have also been told to keep a safe distance from customers. We want to err on the side of caution, even if it feels awkward at times (like no handshakes).
- We are prepared to work remotely and handle our normal business operations from home in the event that we close our offices.
What you can do for our employees:
- If you have a service call scheduled and someone in your home is sick, please alert us. This also applies if you have come in close contact recently with someone who has tested positive. We can easily reschedule your call.
- Keep a safe distance away (six to eight feet) after letting one of our people into your home. We know this will feel awkward, but it is the recommended strategy for mitigating the spread of the virus. You can also arrange to leave a key in the event that you do not want to be at home. If you have a separate entrance to your basement, we can use that.
- If you normally come by the office to pay your bill in person, we ask that you refrain, as our office is only open to essential personnel. We can make it easy by setting up an automatic credit card payment if you’d like.
Make sure we have your cell phone number and email address so that we have multiple ways to contact you in case we urgently need to reach you. This is a fluid situation, and we are in uncharted waters. We will update this page if the situation warrants it.
Important website pages for you to access us online:
We look forward to the time when all this will be unnecessary. Until then, be safe.
Your Team at Poore’s Propane